Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mermaids and feathers





Stylesight.com

Diane Von Furstenberg's Pre Fall 2010 is making me wish I could hop into a time machine and go forward in time. Haha. I love the feather detailing in the collection it reminds me of my favorite headband I made this past summer. DVF knows how to pull off sophisticated bohemian oh so well. The second to last dress I want so bad, I have an insane attraction to anything that is somewhat flapper-ish. And the dress with the metallic sequins makes reminds me of an upscale mermaid. So glam. The collection, colorwise has pieces that make it feel so fresh alongside some of the more muted pieces. But, the use of textures and prints (feathers!) does it for me and does it so well.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow, that looks really good, all of it!