Monday, May 2, 2011

Hide and Seek




Photo Credit: Logan Cole Photography



I have been on a rather long hiatus but I am back for good. After tackling a full time job and working on additional projects on the side, I felt that I had left the things I wanted to persue behind. My love for styling and blogging was put on hold for a second, but I had sooo many exciting experiences and opportunities that it was definitely worthwhile. I learned so much than I could ever imagine. I am definitely taking every little bit and


One of the adventures that I got to go on was getting to coordinate and style Lola Paige's SS 2011 look book. My favoritest (that's not a real word, but I am using it anyway) and most sweetest blogger in the entire world... Jessica Wu from Fascination Drop was the guest blogger at the shoot, and she worked it in front of the camera, like always! The shoot was held in beautiful Crystal Cove during sunset hours, and the lighting was magical! Check out my girl wearing this etheral lace dress by Lola Paige. Thanks to Jessica for making it out and joining us in our amazing shoot!



Follow me on Twitter! @always_instyle

Updated Facebook page coming soon!

No comments: