Monday, December 20, 2010

Secret Garden




What I'm Wearing...
H&M floral top, Forever 21 faux leather leggings, Steve Madden suede lace up booties





Haven't blogged in a couple weeks! But I am back :) These rad photos were taken a couple weeks ago by Kevan Wilkinson. I did a somewhat spontaneous shoot at the circle in Orange, and we shot all over. From fire escapes to alley ways, it was such a killer shoot. This top from H&M has become the easiest, and most versitile pieces in my closet to wear. I plan my outfits around it... How could I not?

Alright... So I have a best kept secret, and I want to tell you all! I normally keep secrets but this is one too good to keep to myself! You guys definitely to CHECK OUT one of the most raddest upcoming online fashion shops I have had the chance to come across... ZZOIT! This online store is a MUST shop for the fashion forward. Edgy. Feminine. Trendsetting. Chic. You will definitely find the outfit you've been dreaming of on ZZOIT. I am really excited to see what is new on ZZOIT! These are just a few of the fabulous items you'll find on ZZOIT... If you want to recieve exclusive offers and the hottest news from ZZOIT, be sure to become a fan on Facebook and follow them on Twitter! For trendsetting fashions visit ZZOIT at http://www.zzoit.com/ Happy shopping!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and staying out of the rain! Happy Holidays :)

Become a fan of Chic in Wonderland on Facebook!

Follow me on Twitter!

No comments: