Monday, January 4, 2010

Tonight Were Dancing Like No Tomorrow








Woven floral shirt dress: Target, Jeans, Scarf, Shoes: Forever 21
Love this song! Plastiscines = Awesome! Its Monday... Sigh, this means next week Im back to having no life whatsoever (I say that like I really do anyway). Back to school which I don't mind really I never thought I'd love going to school, minus finals and midterms week. I found this top this weekend while checking if any of the Rodarde stuff was still in stock in my size...nope sadly. But I love this top! The print looks floral without actually being floral. Hope everyone had a happy Monday, andddd Happy New Year:)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lovely top! I like your glasses too!

xx
theotherchic.blogspot.com

laura fay said...

I wish beanies suited me this well! I love the florals (and your rings!) :) x

Thanks for your lovely comment :)

amuse-a-muse.blogspot.com

kerosene and lux said...

are those shoes really f21? so cute!

Ljubica said...

really love that dress.. it looks so great paired with jeans like you have it! you have a very cool style
xo
http://goldglitteretc.blogspot.com

Dannie said...

loooving this soft floral look, the accesories really pull it together and im adorign the romnatic feel!